• 1 cup soaked cashews
• ½ garlic clove
• Olive oil
• Garlic powder
• Onion powder
• Sea Salt
Cashew “Cheese” Sauce
• Place soaked cashews into blender
• Add ½ garlic clove and spices.
• Start blender on low and add a little water as you go.
o Don’t want “cheese” to be too thick
• Cut up cauliflower into little florets and place into a bowl and drizzle olive oil on top to prevent drying.
• Add salt and pepper.
• Lay cauliflower onto dehydrator sheet.
• Place into the dehydrator.
• Set to 118°F for 2 hours.
• Dice up onion and place into a bowl.
• Drizzle olive oil onto onion.
• Sprinkle salt and pepper.
• Place into dehydrator sheet and put into the dehydrator for the same time as cauliflower.
After cauliflower and purple onion are finished in dehydrator take out.
Place cauliflower in a bowl. Add dates and pine nuts.
Add a little of cashew cream or add a lot.
Top with the purple onion, salt, and pepper.
Optional topping cilantro.
Jicama Taco Recipe
• Trim jicama to fit into mandolin for slicing
• Adjust thick or thinness of jicama into “taco shell”
• Slice jicama
• Lime or Lemon Juice
• Purple Onion
• Habanero Pepper (Optional)
Cut up avocado and onion.
Place avocado into a bowl and mash up.
Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl with mashed avocado.
Get jicama “taco shell” and spread avocado mixture. Top with “cheese” cashew cream. Optional topping chopped cilantro.
Now you can partake in Taco Tuesday with everyone else. The positive side to following these recipes is less mess packed with delicious flavors.