U.S. Money Reserve delivers protection against economic apocalypse

When the 35th director of the U.S. Mint, Philip N. Diehl, decided to form U.S. Money Reserve, he wanted to create a company that would help spread his passion for precious coins.

As the director of the U.S. Mint, Diehl has been credited with restoring the issuance of American commemorative coins, a business that has earned the U.S. taxpayer tens of billions of dollars since Diehl took office and has produced some of the most aesthetically valuable and artistic collectible coins in history.

But as Diehl began growing U.S. Money Reserve, he realized that, as much as he loved precious coins purely for their intrinsic properties, his new company had a far more important mission than merely helping collectors to get fantastic bargains. Read more: US Money Reserve | Crunchbase and US Money Researve | Instagram

Diehl began to realize that gold, silver and platinum coins were one of the most effective hedging instruments that serious financial strategies could use. He began expanding U.S. Money Reserve’s core business to include helping people with financial planning tasks. This would prove to be a lucrative decision, both for the company and its customers.

Gold is money. Fiat is kindling

At one time, the United States had gold-backed money. But by 1972, the country’s currency had been completely untethered from any underlying commodity. Since that time, inflation has skyrocketed.

Since the creation of the Federal Reserve bank, U.S. currency has lost nearly 95 percent of its value, with most of that loss occurring post 1972. Diehl says that there is a good chance that the last 5 percent of the dollar’s value will evaporate in the coming decades.

Throughout economic history, there has been one disturbing constant: Fiat currency has inevitably become worthless. And the mechanism that brings about the final destruction of any nation’s fiat currency is hyperinflation. Learn more about US Money Reserve: http://epodcastnetwork.com/u-s-money-reserve/ and https://www.usmoneyreserve.com/why-buy-gold/

While hyperinflation is a complex phenomenon with potentially thousands of causes, each unique to the situation being studied, the common thread is the unrestrained increasing of the money supply by the government or its central bank. Unfortunately, this is exactly what the U.S. government is doing today on an unprecedented scale.

Diehl says that there is a non-zero chance that America will experience Venezuela-style hyperinflation and economic collapse in the coming decades. Should that happen, the only time-tested way to protect oneself and one’s family from financial Armageddon is through physically holding precious coins.

U.S. Money Reserve can help you to devise a sound hedging strategy using precious coins that could make the difference between surviving and perishing in times of economic collapse.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *